2 Day workshop in Empowering teenagers with ASD
Time & Location
About The Event
This two day workshop teaches participants how to effectively engage, motivate and empower Autistic teenagers. Participants are taught evidence based strategies through practical exercises and role plays. We will cover six key aspects that Autistic teens struggle with most: Communication, social skills, independence skills, challenging behaviour, stress, and puberty related issues.This course is Ideally suited for parents, teachers and support workers. We will cover the following topics in the course: social skills, challenging behaviour, dealing with stress, communication and puberty.
- Student discount: 10% (Coupon code: student eta isb)
- Early Bird Discount (Register before 1st May, 2021): 10% (Coupon code: early bird eta isb)
- Group Discount (3 or more participants): 10% (Coupon code: group eta isb)
- ARC Staff Discount: 20% (Coupon code: ARC)
You can register online or in person. Contact 051 2228603 for more information.
- Workshop-Empowering TeenagersPKR 12,500PKR 12,5000PKR 0