- Workshop in Empowering Autistic TeenagersSat, Feb 20onlineFeb 20, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMonlineJoin us in learning evidence based strategies to motivate and empower teenagers diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We will cover five key aspects that Autistic teens struggle with most: Communication, social skills, communication, challenging behaviour, stress, and puberty.
- Professional Certification in Positive PsychologySat, Mar 20online
- Professional Certification in Emotional IntelligenceSun, Mar 21online
- Workshop in Acceptance & Commitment TherapySat, Apr 17onlineApr 17, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMonlineLearn to practice psychological flexibility through the ACT framework in an intensive two day workshop. The workshop is facilitated by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) and Doctor of Education (Ed.D) with a specialization in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- Registered Behaviour TechnicianWed, Feb 12Islamabad